First Fix Collated Nails – Trade Packs with GAS
£43.51 – £53.02
Collated Nails – Trade Packs with GAS
Trade Packs with Gas CLICK HERE for Data Sheet
Prices exclude VAT.
- Collated nails are designed for the fixing of timber and Timber framing using various proprietary types of pneumatic and cordless application tools.
- Collated nails are manufactured to conform with EN792-13:2000 7.2.1a
- Various levels of rust protection to comply with building regulations and meets with all service classes
- Diamond Point for maximum penetration
- 34° collation angle. Clipped head to increase the number of nails per strip and therefore reduce tool loading times
- Compatible with the following nail guns: Paslode Impulse: IM350 and IM350+, Hitachi: NR90GC2, Dewalt: DCN690M2, DCN692N, DCN692NT, DCN692P2-XR, DCN692N-XJ and DCN692P2-XJ, Hilti: GX90, Senco: GT90CH, Makita: GN900SE, Bostitch: GF33PT-U, GF9033-E and BF33-2-U, Rawl: WW90CH, Silverline Air Framing Nailer 50-90mm and all other 34° clipped head framing nailers
Want it delivered by Tuesday? Order within 0 days 22 hrs 57 mins. Click Here to see our delivery charges.